Creative Photography Lab
52 Fun Exercises for Developing Self-expression With your CameraBook - 2013
Grand Central Pub
Go ahead, have fun with your photography. Creative Photography Lab is a collection of fun and silly photography exercises designed to teach you something about your camera (and yourself!). Whether you're rockin' a digital SLR, a point and shoot, or even a phone camera, this book will:
- Provide easy exercises to help you discover your own personal style.
- Tackle the technical stuff.
- Explore a new way of seeing.
- Turn your camera into a powerful tool of self-expression.
- Help you capture amazing shots for your blog, social media, photo albums, your wall at home, or just for yourself.
You don't have to be a professional photographer or own expensive cameras and equipment to get inspiring shots. If you've ever taken a picture, this book is for you. Warning: once you get started, you'll never want to stop.
Baker & Taylor
Collects photography exercises that can be completed with any type of camera, including tutorials that focus on such topics as reflections, backlighting, tension, portraiture, and shadows.