Business Writing for DummiesBook - 2013
How many pieces of paper land on your desk each day, or emails in your inbox? Your readers – the people you communicate with at work – are no different.
So how can you make your communication stand out from the pile and get the job done? Whether you’re crafting a short and sweet email or bidding for a crucial project, Business Writing For Dummies is the only guide you need. Inside you’ll find:
- The basic principles of how to write well
- How to avoid the common pitfalls that immediately turn a reader off
- Crucial tips for self-editing and revision techniques to heighten your impact
- Lots of practical advice and examples covering a range of different types of communication, including emails, letters, major business documents such as reports and proposals, promotional materials, web copy and blogs - even tweets
- The global touch - understand the key differences in written communication around the world, and how to tailor your writing for international audiences
Baker & Taylor
A guide to successful business communication describes how to draft effective letters, emails, and proposals; adapt one's writing style to an audience; and self-edit and troubleshoot documents.