Say Yes to the MarquessPaperback - 2015
Determined that his brother marry Miss Clio Whitmore, hardened fighter Rafe Brandon decides to plan the wedding himself but has a change of heart when he falls hopelessly in love with the bride-to-be. By a USA Today best-selling author. Original. 100,000 first printing.
USA Today Bestseller
Your presence is requested at romantic Twill Castle for the wedding of Miss Clio Whitmore and . . . and . . . ?
After eight years of waiting for Piers Brandon, the wandering Marquess of Granville, to set a wedding date, Clio Whitmore has had enough. She's inherited a castle, scraped together some pride, and made plans to break her engagement.
Not if Rafe Brandon can help it. A ruthless prizefighter and notorious rake, Rafe is determined that Clio will marry his brother—even if he has to plan the dratted wedding himself.
So how does a hardened fighter cure a reluctant bride's cold feet?
- He starts with flowers. Ladies can't have too many flowers. Or harps. Or cakes.
- He lets her know she'll make a beautiful, desirable bride— and tries not to picture her as his.
- He doesn't kiss her.
- If he kisses her, he definitely doesn't kiss her again.
- When all else fails, he puts her in a stunning gown and vows not to be nearby when the gown comes off.
- And no matter what—he doesn't fall in disastrous, hopeless love with the one woman he can never call his own.
When Clio Whitmore enlists prizefighter Rafe Brandon to help her get out of her eight-year engagement to his brother, Piers, Rafe tries to convince her to marry Piers, until he finds himself falling in love with her.
From the critics
QuotesAdd a Quote
“You’re Clio’s Own now. The Devil himself could come for you, and he’d have to get through me.”
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.