Solid Food Solutions to Create Lifelong, Healthy Eating HabitsBook - 2016
Baby Self-Feeding gives parents an easy to understand guide on introducing solid food into their baby's diet, complete with tips, tricks, recipes, and key developmental information.
Your baby's relationship with food starts with her first bite. Set your child up for lifetime of healthy, adventurous eating by letting her or him lead the way!
Baby Self-Feeding puts your child in the driver's seat as you help to establish a positive relationship with what's on their plate. This book helps you encourage a confident and healthy eater at an early age by presenting you with:
- Valuable self-regulatory skills
- Mindful eating strategies
- 25 baby-tested and approved functional food recipes
- Smart-start purees and healthy finger foods, and how to introduce them
- Ways to avoid picky eating
- Methods for avoiding food allergies and reducing choking hazards
- Mess-free tips for dining out
Baby Self-Feeding offers practical solutions, step-by-step ways to transition your baby to early solid foods and smart-start purees. Homemade baby foods avoid the excess sugar, sodium, dyes, and fillers found in commercial products - plus, they're easy to make even if you are short on time. Let your baby learn to eat at her own pace with Baby Self-Feeding.
Baker & Taylor
Argues that letting babies self-feed discourages picky eating later in life, and offers parents eating strategies, food recipes, and methods for avoiding food allergies and choking hazards.