CliffsQuickReview ChemistryeBook - 2001
CliffsQuickReview course guides cover the essentials of your toughest subjects. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions.
Whether you're new to elements, atoms, and hydrocarbons or just brushing up on your knowledge of the subject, CliffsQuickReview Chemistry can help. This guide covers topics such as chemical compounds, radioactivity, and equilibrium concentrations. You'll also tackle other concepts, including
- Solids, liquids, and gases
- Freezing and boiling points
- Energy and entropy
- Covalent, ionic, and polar bonds
- The pH scale and the two types of bases
CliffsQuickReview Chemistry acts as a supplement to your other learning materials. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review — you decide what works best with your needs. You can flip through the book until you find what you're looking for — it's organized to gradually build on key concepts. Here are just a few other ways you can search for topics:
- Refer to the free Pocket Guide full of essential information.
- Get a glimpse of what you’ll gain from a chapter by reading through the Chapter Check-In at the beginning of each chapter.
- Use the Chapter Checkout at the end of each chapter to gauge your grasp of the important information you need to know.
- Test your knowledge more completely in the CQR Review and look for additional sources of information in the CQR Resource Center.
- Tap the glossary to find key terms fast.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsQuickReview guides are comprehensive resources that can help you get the best possible grades.