CCNA, Fast PasseBook - 2004
The Perfect CCNA Preparation and Review Tool
From the author of Sybex's best-selling CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide comes the streamlined tool you need to hone in on critical CCNA information: CCNA Fast Pass. The enclosed CD lets you practice, practice, practice so you can approach the exam with confidence.
- Designing internetworks using Cisco technology
- Developing an access List
- Evaluating TCP/IP communication process
- Configuring routers and switches
- Configuring IP addresses, subnet masks, and gateway addresses
- Performing LAN, VLAN, and WAN troubleshooting
- Understanding rules for packet control
Note:CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Baker & Taylor
Provides information on the objectives of the CCNA exam and includes review questions and two practice exams on the included CD-ROM.