Excel 2007 BibleBook - 2007
- This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
- Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else
- John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet," is one of the liworld’s leading authorities on Excel
- Thoroughly updated to cover the revamped Excel interface, new file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and upgraded collaboration features
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
Baker & Taylor
A comprehensive overview of the latest version of the spreadsheet software surveys the new tools, features, and capabilities of Excel 2007, explaining the new user interface and covering such topics as the basics of spreadsheet design, how to create charts and diagrams, develop formulas to manipulate text, analyze data, PivotTables, XML and data reporting, Internet applications, VBA, and more, accompanied by a CD-ROM containing source code and other programs that work with Microsoft Office. Original. (All Users)
Surveys the new tools, features, and capabilities of Excel 2007, explaining the user interface and covering such topics as spreadsheet design, creating charts and diagrams, developing formulas, analyzing data, PivotTables, XML and data reporting, Internet applications, and VBA.