The Ultimate Care Guide--good Health, Loving Care, Maximum LongevityBook - 1998
A comprehensive reference manual covers everything from choosing the right dog for a particular lifestyle to food choices, health care, and training tips, as presented by more than 100 dog experts. Reprint.
Return the Love and Devotion Your Dog Gives You!
Reap the knowledge and wisdom of more than 100 top veterinarians, trainers, groomers, and other pet experts! Dogs: The Ultimate Care Guide edited by Matthew Hoffman offers powerful, practical advice on everything from obedience training and stopping misbehavior to providing the best health care, snacks, grooming, accessories, and more.
With over 800 full-color photographs and helpful, step-by-step illustrations, Dogs: The Ultimate Care Guide captures the excitement and doggone good fun that goes into raising and caring for your canine companion.
* Why changing your dog's food bowl might make him healthier (page 236)
* How to stop fleas for good (page 325)
* Premium foods-- are they worth the extra cost? (page 216)
* A complete guide to the top 50 breeds (page 17)
* A toy that's guaranteed to stop barking (page 144)
* Why dogs stick their heads out car windows (page 202)
* How to teach your dog to wave-- and other fun tricks (page 134)
Thousands of expert tips provide dog owners with the information they need to give their pet a good home and happy life